This week in MySMN’s Client Highlight series, we’re going to take a look at our collaboration with a fantastic home health service provider in the Phoenix area, MD Home Health. Since beginning to work with MD Home Health in November, their online presence has grown exponentially, producing new leads and business through the online space. Home health care isn’t exactly the sexiest business to read/Tweet/Facebook about, but nevertheless we have been connecting people to MD Home Health through various social media channels.
Here are a few highlights of our collaboration:
Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
- Daily researching branded topics for online content such as photos and blogs in order to collect, edit, and post Facebook, Google+ and Twitter content.
- “Liking” community pages, local likeminded businesses/brands, distributing MD Home Health content on other business’s social media pages
- In addition to daily content and activity, we also monitor and reply to followers and fans. Our response time is often immediate; five active team members monitor all of our accounts 24/7 via mobile devices.
- Grown MD Home Health business page from 0 to 700 likes; 98% in local area (Phoenix market).
- Daily/Weekly management of MD Home Health direct advertising budget to target Phoenix Facebook community and increase followers.
- Produce and manage promoted posts; an average of 1500 people see individual posts.
- Increased followers from 0 to 271.
- Tweeted over 600 times.
- Pinterest is currently the fastest growing social networking site, and MD has a
growing network of targeted followers.
- Reaching 1,000 followers
- Community Board Creation:
- Created 2 community boards with over 100 community members each
- Following targeted Phoenix audience and invited to become a part of community. Over 700 people invited.
- Frequent new pins with tagging, linking and researching relevant images
Blog/ Content Creation
- Backend monitoring, added SEO Plugins, Security Updates, WordPress Updates and changes.
- Multiple blogs researched and posted weekly
- Optimized & Distributed Blogs
MySMN also continually updates and maintains MD Home Health’s information on their website, blog site, Google+, Google Places, Yahoo Local, Yelp, Angies List, LinkedIn, CiteHealth, Facebook, and other social media.
If you would like more information about how social media can propel your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!