MySMN has had a whirlwind past year with fantastic clients, and we want to highlight our work with San Diego remodeling powerhouse, Remodel Works Bath & Kitchen. Remodel Works Bath & Kitchen has been specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodels since 1984 and is one of San Diego County’s premiere bath and kitchen remodeling companies. Since partnering in January 2012, MySMN has increased Remodel Works’ online presence, brought in countless referrals from social media, and nearly doubled their revenue.
Some of the highlights of our collaboration:
- Grown Facebook following from 30 to over 3,000; majority of followers are Remodel Works’ target market.
- #3 referral source driving traffic to website.
- Created an effective video campaign about remodeling tips on Facebook.
- MySMN filmed, edited, and optimized videos.
- Posted and promoted videos on Facebook.
- Also posted videos on YouTube, Pinterest, Slideshare, and LinkedIn.
- Since posting video series, videos have been viewed around 2,000 views in less than a month.
- Customized images.
- Exceptional targeted content.
- Customized weekly timeline photos.
- Since May 2012, grown Pinterest followers from 0 to over 3000; majority of followers in target market.
- #2 referral source to website.
- Leader in remodeling industry when it comes to showcasing Pinterest Boards, community boards, and staying ahead of the trends.
- Built Twitter account from 0 to 800 followers and have sent out over 1500 tweets targeting people inquiring about remodeling services.
- Houzz presence has showcased over 200 photos of work done by Remodel Works Bath & Kitchen and Remodel Works has received multiple badges.
- Over 170,000 photo impressions.
- Remodel Works has been added to almost 2,000 idea books of Houzz followers.
- Angie’s List
- Received Angie’s List super service award 8 years in a row. Better than any other company in their industry. Over 80 “A” reviews.
- 5-star rating on Yelp
My SMN has also created a great Remodel Works presence on Google+, Slideshare, thumbtack, and multiple other social media platforms.
Blog Presence/ Content creation
- MySMN has made Remodel Works a leading source of articles on remodeling and home design, posting up to 12 articles every month.
- Since beginning of 2013 (2 months), blog has had over 2500 unique views.
- Blog is a top 5 source of referral traffic.
- Many of Remodel Works’ articles are viewed on page one of Google.
- Google Ad Words Campaign receives many clicks and has a very high average position.
- MySMN is currently remodeling Remodel Works’ website design. We will be using a new animation technology called parallax scrolling, which is very user-friendly, and also has a more interactive gamification feel.
Since Remodel Works has been working with My SMN their revenue has nearly doubled, putting them in the position to be in the top 50 remodeling companies in the country.
If you would like more information about how social media can propel your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!